I'm boring and its been a long time I didnt update my blog. I used to tweet but twitter is now over capacity. arghh sucks. I miss my one of my bestfriend. It is Haziqah. She move out to Seremban last december 2012.
She is my heartbeat. But then when she said she had to move out, I cried. Because if I have problem with Aina or someone, I will tell her anything. but now, it's not like that.
Last year, she's sitting beside me in the class. Me and her always laugh, cried together, go home together and so on. She also want to school here, at putrajaya with me and others. She didnt like her new school because she miss her friends that at putrajaya. She asked her parents for a many time to school at here back. But her father wont allowed. Because its too far. Her house at Seremban then school at Putrajaya? so far okay.
I miss her laugh, her voice, her joke and others. There's that day, she visited putrajaya, and when I saw her coming to me, i was like running and hug her so tight! But then, there's a form 1 boy say "eeee, lesbian" -..-
And there's pengetua -..-
Hmm, i dont know when im going to meet her again. :/ that's all. Goodnight people.



0 peminat:
Post a Comment